The cure for spring fever has arrived! The April edition of the Month of Fundays newsletter is your guide to a slew of fun times, cool events, and great stories about the Eastern Shore and Delaware.
See the April 2023 issue at this link.
• It’s bloom times, with the scoop on the Lewes Tulip Festival and the Eastern Shore of Virginia Garden Tour
• A roundup of Easter celebrations–egg hunts, parades, downtown parties, and much more.
• The decoy carving world championships are this month.
• A chocolate crawl, a gumbo crawl, a shrimp boil, and more.
• Events centered around the great outdoors, history, art, music, theater, and more.
• Plus, as always, swell stories from days gone