Spring has sprung, and so should you! The May edition of the Month of Fundays newsletter is your guide to a slew of fun times and cool events on the Eastern Shore and in Delaware, as well as great stories from days gone by.
• Spring classics–the Chestertown Tea Party, Dover Days, and the Ocean City Springfest among them.
• Nine ways to get out on the water and go sailing when you don’t have a boat.
• Can’t miss festivals–have you ever been to Art and Music on the Farm in Machopongo, Va.? Or how about the Buccaneer Bash in Bowers Beach, Del.
• Small town celebrations–Federalsburg, Laurel, Galena, Stevensville, Whitehaven, and more!
• You chance to become a beer pong champion
• Musical gems like the country-flavors “Dock Jam” in Pocomoke City, Berlin’s Blues, Jazz, Wine, & Brews party, a mini-bluegrass fest out on remote Hoopers Island.
• Plus, as always, swell stories from days gone by …
Thanks for reading–and happy springime!