March has arrived, and so has the newest issue of Month of Fundays–your guide to fun times, cool events, and great stories about the Eastern Shore and Delaware.
See the new issue at this link.
• A guide to 20+ St. Patrick’s Day parades and parties
• An Eagle Festival at Blackwater
• A Chocolate Crawl in St. Michaels
• A new Seafood Jamboree on the Eastern Shore of Virginia
• The Delmarva Heritage Festival in Pocomoke City
• Spring/summer music at Delaware’s Freeman Pavilion and the Ocean City Springfest
• Historical outings, outdoor adventures, music, theater, and more …
Plus, half a dozen great stories from days gone by!