February is supposedly the quiet “border between winter and spring.” Nah: It’s time to spring into action, which is what the Month of Fundays newsletter is all about. Fun stuff coming up all over Delaware and the Eastern Shore.
• The World Championship of Muskrat Skinning is back from a looonng pandemic pause.
• Chocolate, chocolate everywhere for Valentine’s Day.
• Sip and stroll through a sweet old canal town
• Did you miss out on those fun ice festivals in January? You have another chance!
• Don your favorite critter onesie for a bar crawl
• Black History Month, a decoy show, a boat show, and lots more
• Music, theater, beer, parties, and … the Muskrat Leg-Eating World Championship!
• Lots more, too. Feel free to share and subscribe.
Here is the link again. Happy wandering!