Welcome to the Valentines Collection! This is the place to come for a sweet mix of cards that will fit your Valentine’s Day needs, from sweetheart and spouse to grandchildren, nieces, and nephews. Five cards are in the 2016 collection.
(1) The Baby Ducks Greeting Card is sure to evoke a sweet sigh from everyone. It features an image by Jill Jasuta Photography that ranks among our most popular cards all year round, not just at Valentine’s Day.
(2) The Winter Muskrats Greeting Card shows a pair of lovebirds skating their way through marshland in winter. It features an illustration by the artist Yuching Chen.
(3) The Barn Cats Snuggling Greeting Card (pictured at top) is ideal for cat lovers. A brand new addition to the Secrets inventory, it features an image by Jill Jasuta Photography.
(4) The Finches on a Branch Greeting Card shows an avian couple perched comfortably on a branch. It features an image by Jill Jasuta Photography.
(5) The Dogwood in Bloom Greeting Card offers a preview of coming spring attractions, with gorgeous stone bench serving to invite a couple right into the scene. It features an image by Jill Jasuta Photography.
Individual cards in the Secrets of the Eastern Shore Valentine’s Collection cost $4. Discounts are available for purchases of sets with 3, 10, and 20 cards. The cards in the collection are quite flexible, ready to send all year long for a variety of occasions and not just for a single holiday.
Questions? You’ll find answers at SecretsoftheEasternShore@gmail.com and 443.477.4490.