Here is your handy-dandy guide to Christmas Parades on the Shore and in Southern Delaware. Click on the parade title and you will head to a link with details.
Did I miss a parade in your town? Let me know in the comments section below, and I will update the main page when I can!
Sat., Nov. 26
• Kent County (Md.) Christmas Parade in Chestertown.
• The Wicomico Yacht Club Lighted Boat Parade.
Mon., Nov. 28
• Pocomoke City Christmas Parade
Thu., Dec. 1
• Georgetown (Del.) Christmas Parade
Fri., Dec. 2
• Centreville Christmas Parade
• Crisfield Holiday Parade (last I checked, the website said “Sat.,” Dec. 2, but I am pretty sure from looking around that they meant to say “Fri.,” Dec. 2–best to call and confirm!)
• Harrington Christmas Parade (thanks to reader Beverly Wise for adding this one via the comments!)
Sat., Dec. 3
• Lewes Christmas Parade (85th anniversary edition!)
• Cecil County Christmas Parade in North East
• Dover Home for the Holidays Parade
• Ridgely Lions Christmas Parade
• Cape Charles Lighted Golf Cart Parade
• Chincoteague Old-Fashioned Christmas Parade
• Boat Parade & Santa Arrival (by water) in Rock Hall
• Easton Old Tyme Holiday Parade
• Cambridge Dorchester Christmas Parade
Sun., Dec. 4
• Salisbury Jaycees Christmas Parade
Mon., Dec. 5
• Snow Hill Christmas Parade (scroll down a bit)
Tue., Dec. 6
• Rehoboth Hometown Christmas Parade
Wed., Dec. 7
• Milton’s Hometown Christmas Parade
Sat., Dec. 10
• St. Michaels Christmas Parade
• Hurlock Christmas Parade
Merry Christmas, everyone!
The Salisbury Jaycees Annual Christmas parade. 12/6/15 at 2 pm.
Thank you, Liz! I’ve got this up on the main page now.
Milton, DE Christmas Parade, Dec.2, 7pm
Thanks, Kathy. This will be going up on the full page soon.
Harrington Christmas Parade
Friday December 2 @ 7pm
This is a very nice parade
My son has 2 antique tractors going to be there
Thank you, Beverly–I have added this one!
Isn’t Exmore va haven’t there anual parade this year
Paula, I just double-checked the town website and the ESVA tourism calendar to see if any new info went up since I put these pages together a week ago, but I still don’t see anything listed about a parade in Exmore. If you hear otherwise, please let me know and I will be happy to list.