Below are the stores and events where you should be able buy copies of Eastern Shore Road Trips in person. Please feel free to contact the stores in advance to make sure the book is in stock. Most outlets are on the Delmarva Peninsula. Scroll down if you are interested in shops in the Baltimore area or in vendor events and author talks.
AT THE BEACH
• Pam’s Hallmark in Ocean City (formerly the News Center)
• Browseabout Books in Rehoboth Beach
• Bethany Beach Books in Bethany Beach
• Pam’s Hallmark in The Shops at Sea Coast shopping center in Rehoboth Beach
• The News Center in Easton, Md.
• The Book Plate in Chestertown, Md.
• The Candleberry Shoppe in St. Michaels, Md.
• The Drug Store in Hurlock, Maryland
• Twigs & Teacups in Chestertown, Md.
• Kathy’s Corner Shop in North East, Md.
• Sunnyside Shop in Cambridge, Md.
• Milford Antiques & Friends in Milford, Del.
• The Tilghman Island Country Store in Tilghman, Md.
• The Choptank River Lighthouse in Cambridge, Md. (cash only when volunteers on duty Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, May 1 through Oct. 31)
• Lighthouse Gifts in Chesapeake City, Md.
• Clayton’s Pharmacy in Cambridge, Md.
• Mystery Loves Company in Oxford, Md.
• The Bay Country Shop in Cambridge, Md.
• Edwards Pharmacy in Centreville, Md.
• Simmons Center Market in Cambridge, Md.
• Sundial Books in Chincoteague, Va.
• The Book Bin in Onley, Va.
• The Delmarva Discovery Center in Pocomoke City, Md.
• The Great Machipongo Clam Shack in Nassawadox, Va.
• The Barrier Islands Center in Machipongo, Va.
• Furnace Town Living Heritage Village in Snow Hill, Md.
• Chuckletown Productions in Cape Charles, Va.
• Treetops Gift Shop at the Ward Museum in Salisbury, Md.
• Pam’s Hallmark Shoppe in the Centre at Salisbury (Md.) mall
• Pam’s Hallmark Shoppe in the Waverly Shopping Center on South Salisbury Boulevard near Salisbury University.
• T’s Corner Store in Oak Hall, Va. (right at the turn off from Route 13 to Chincoteague)
• Rayfield’s Pharmacy in both Nassawadox and Cape Charles, Va.
• Blue Crab Treasures in Chincoteague, Va.
• The Pocomoke River Canoe Company in Snow Hill, Md.
• The Barren Creek Springs Church operated by the WestSide Historical Society in Mardela Springs, Md.
• Trohv, in the Hampden neighborhood of Baltimore City
• Sweet Elizabeth Jane, in downtown Ellicott City
WASHINGTON, DC AREA
• Pam’s Hallmark in Clinton, Maryland, outside of Washington, D.C.
• Pam’s Hallmark at the St. Charles Town Center in Waldorf, in Southern Maryland
• Pam’s Hallmark in Leonardtown, in Southern Maryland
• Pam’s Hallmark in Dunkirk, in Southern Maryland
• Pam’s Hallmark in California, in Southern Maryland
• Pam’s Hallmark in Lusby, in Southern Maryland
• Pam’s Hallmark in Prince Frederick, in Southern Maryland
• Pam’s Hallmark in La Plata, in Southern Maryland
Here is the page where you can find out about author talks, book signings, street festivals, and other events where Secrets of the Eastern Shore will be featured.
Jim Duffy & Jill Jasuta