Below are the stores and events where you should be able to buy copies of Eastern Shore Road Trips in person. Please feel free to contact the stores in advance to make sure the book is in stock. Most outlets are on the Delmarva Peninsula. Scroll down if you are interested in shops in the Baltimore area or in vendor events and author talks.
AT THE BEACH
• Pam’s Hallmark in West Ocean City, Md.
• Browseabout Books in Rehoboth Beach, Del.
• Bethany Beach Books in Bethany Beach, Del.
• Pam’s Hallmark in The Shops at Sea Coast shopping center in Rehoboth Beach, Del.
• Down Under Books on the boardwalk in Ocean City, Md.
• The Odysea shop in Rehoboth Beach, Del.
• Vintage Books in Easton, Md.
• The Book Plate in Chestertown, Md.
• The Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum in St. Michaels, Md.
• The Saltbox and the Delaware City Trading Company in Delaware City, Del.
• Awful Arthur’s in St. Michaels, Maryland
• The Drug Store in Hurlock, Maryland
• Twigs & Teacups in Chestertown, Md.
• Kathy’s Corner Shop in North East, Md.
• Sunnyside Shop in Cambridge, Md.
• Meraki in Denton, Md.
• The Tilghman Island Country Store in Tilghman, Md.
• The Dorchester County Visitor Center in Cambridge, Maryland
• The Choptank River Lighthouse in Cambridge, Md. (cash only when volunteers on duty Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, May 1 through Oct. 31)
• The Treasure Chest in Oxford, Md.
• Mystery Loves Company in Oxford, Md.
• The Bay Country Shop in Cambridge, Md.
• Sundial Books in Chincoteague, Va.
• The Book Bin in Onley, Va.
• The Delmarva Discovery Center in Pocomoke City, Md.
• The Barrier Islands Center in Machipongo, Va.
• Chuckletown Productions in Cape Charles, Va.
• Treetops Gift Shop at the Ward Museum in Salisbury, Md.
• Pam’s Hallmark Shoppe in the Waverly Shopping Center on South Salisbury Boulevard near Salisbury University.
• T’s Corner Store in Oak Hall, Va. (right at the turnoff from Route 13 to Chincoteague)
• The Barren Creek Springs Church operated by the WestSide Historical Society in Mardela Springs, Md.
• In a Cat’s Eye in Chincoteague, Va.
WESTERN SHORE OF MARYLAND
• The Historic Annapolis Museum Store on Main Street in Annapolis, Md.
• Pam’s Hallmark in Clinton, Maryland, outside of Washington, D.C.
• Pam’s Hallmark at the St. Charles Town Center in Waldorf, in Southern Maryland
• Pam’s Hallmark in Leonardtown, in Southern Maryland
• Pam’s Hallmark in Dunkirk, in Southern Maryland
• Pam’s Hallmark in California, in Southern Maryland
• Pam’s Hallmark in Lusby, in Southern Maryland
• Pam’s Hallmark in Prince Frederick, in Southern Maryland
• Pam’s Hallmark in La Plata, in Southern Maryland
What is the cost of the book? Can you buy by mail?
Hi Brooke, thanks so much for your interest here! Yes, you can buy the book direct from me (the author), and I will be happy to sign if for whomever you like. Cost per copy is $20, inclusive of any taxes where applicable. Payment can be by check to Secrets of the Eastern Shore, 1103 Travers Street, Cambridge, MD 21613. Or you can call with credit card info, 443.477.4490. Be sure to let me know if you are going the check route, as I will get the book(s) in the mail right away. My email is SecretsoftheEasternShore@gmail.com. Thanks again–Jim Duffy (PS: Tried to send this to you by email too, but the address with comment came back undeliverable?)
Thanks Jim, this looks like a great gift. I will be contacting you soon for several copies. Hope to get them by Christmas.
Hi Kim, it was a pleasure talking with you this morning. Many thanks for your interest in the book–and happy wandering to you!
Jim and Jill, Your book looks awesome. I love traveling around the Chesapeake Bay to get ideas and information for my children’s stories. I wish you much success with your books. Cindy Freland, Author
Thank you so much, Cindy, for taking the time to say so here. Here’s to much success with your books! Jim Duffy
Any suggestions in the book for where to find seaglass on the Eastern Shore?
I am sorry to say, Kim, that I am not a seaglass expert and the book does not have any “secrets” along those lines. Thank you so much for taking a minute to look the book over and ask about that, though! Best, Jim Duffy
Can I carry these at our stores?
Hi Carol Ann Dryer, I replied to this by email a couple of weeks back, but haven’t heard from you. I am going to try and re-send that message now. Thanks for asking! Cheers, Jim